Builders required for local work throughout South Wales, very good working conditions and rates of pay.
• All trades required. From Wet trades to carpenters
• Pay will depend on trade and experience
• Be pro-active and have the ability to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
• Ability to effectively manage your own workload and prioritise accordingly.
• Flexibility and adaptability to change / flexible approach to work and working hours.
• Pro-active and positive approach to work.
• Must have sound interpersonal skills and pay attention to detail.
• Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner.
• Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation and its application within role.
• Good knowledge of the industry.
• Must hold a full UK driving licence.
• Must be able to work alone or as part of a team.
Works for various commercial and industrial premises, including government buildings, schools and colleges, office accommodation, emergency services and private industry.
• 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays).
• Company vehicle provided as required (depending on contract)