Fire and security
Fire and security engineers required for local work throughout South Wales, very good working conditions and rates of pay.
Hourly rate depending on experience. With opportunity for additional paid overtime.
Fire Alarm Engineers required for local maintenance and installation contracts throughout South Wales with long-term employment, very good working conditions and rates of pay.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have industry experience at engineer level for servicing, maintenance and commissioning of systems.
• experience working with Advanced Electronics, Kentec
• have a confident and professional manner in front of customers
• hold a full clean driving license
• be willing to undergo client-based security and DBS checks
• be able and willing to participate in out of hour’s standby and call out rota
• Have a good understanding of current fire alarm standards
• Be pro-active and have the ability to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
• Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer-based systems.
• Ability to effectively manage your own workload and prioritise accordingly.
• Flexibility and adaptability to change / flexible approach to work and working hours.
• Pro-active and positive approach to work.
• Must have sound interpersonal skills and pay attention to detail.
• Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner.
• Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation and its application within role.
• Good knowledge of the industry.
• Must be able to work alone or as part of a team.
Reactive and planned maintenance works for various commercial and industrial premises, including government buildings, schools and colleges, office accommodation, emergency services and private industry.
• 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays).
• Hourly rate depending on experience. With opportunity for additional paid overtime.
• Company vehicle provided as required (depending on contract)